Bantu Moses is an ordained Anglican clergy in the Anglican province of Kenya. Is the founder, CEO, and group chair
Inspiring transformation through faith shared in words and actions!
Hello and welcome.
I am glad you are here.
We’re a nongovernmental organization working in Africa to inspire transformation through faith shared in Words and Actions: Empowering needy and vulnerable individuals and communities; through active involvement the community’s holistic wellness. Our work revolves more around children, youth, and women.
We are based in Kilifi County in the coastal region of Kenya.
I hope you are going to find inspiring stories and testimonies about what God is doing through our organization; as well as you get inspired and motivated by this crazy vision that God has given us, and be encouraged to be part of us. Our journey started with a humble desire in my heart to see God’s people thriving and living abundantly! That is the will of God. Slowly by slowly we are doing that by the grace of God.
Enjoy the site and please do Sign up for updates, news and opportunities. Thank you!
The Revd. Bantu Moses
(CEO, Founder and Chairman)
Our vision is for everyone everywhere to experience the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ and be drawn closer to God.
Our mission is to inspire transformation through faith shared in words and action
- Informed majority
- Developed infrastructure
- Empowered communities
- Thriving Africa
Our objective to help individuals and communities have better lives.
Sortedlife Group’s leadership and development strategy is guided by the following values
Statement of Faith
Sortedlife Group everywhere adhere to this statement of faith, established by the National Association of Evangelicals.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Sponsor A Child Today And Make A Lasting Impact in their Life and community
Many children does not enroll to school due to massive poverty, and many more than half the total enrollment end up dropping out because they can’t afford to pay fees and or school supplies and equipment . They end up in in crimes, drugs and other life threatening behaviors.
Liza – She is passionate about justice, and wants to be a policewoman.
Fondo – He wants to a marathon runner. He enjoys running.
Shuku – He is mostly quiet but very good in sports.
Bendera – She loves acting and making jokes.
Mariamu – She is quiet and thoughtful.
our Beneficiaries says
Sortedlife Group reaches out to many individual and community needs. Some of the beneficiaries have the following to say…
I don’t know how to thank Sortedlife Ministries. You have covered my shame. My son sat for his exams and passed very well, but I was at the lowest point of life both emotionally and financially, having lost everything to family misunderstanding. I can rest a little bit as my son studies without worries. You are simply a blessing.
Parent of a Student
Student – Fichua Somo Scholarship Beneficiary
I thank Sortedlife so much for giving me the opportunity to go to school. I am the second last born in a family of 8, and the first one to finish primary school and proceeded to high school, and this is because of Sortedlife. I didn’t even pass well but the Director believed in me and gave me a chance to try again. My hope is to excel and be a change agent in my family and community.
Fichua Somo Scholarship Beneficiary
We were always scared that snakes would bite our students every time they went to help themselves in the snake infected bushes. It was more shameful for our teachers to beg for toilets in neighbors homes. Our toilet collapsed some years ago and due to poverty in this area were not able to re-built another one soon. God bless you, your organization, and your friends for bringing us help.
Headteacher of a Kathama Primary school
Schools Improvement Program Beneficiary