Welcome to the Sortedlife Group
Work with us: JOIN US IN OUR MISSION
When you join Sortedlife Group, you're helping us unleash the potential in everyone, from employees and supporters to children and their families, to partners and well wishers.
We are a continental nonprofit organization working to eradicate poverty in Africa. We believe that ending poverty starts with children.
Together, we’re providing young people with the opportunities and tools they need to break the cycle of poverty — and changing the lives of entire communities along the way. When you become a part of our movement, you’re joining a compassionate team deeply committed to our mission of inspiring transformation through faith shared in words and actions.
As we grow, we are seeking talented people who can C.R.E.A.T.E. People who:
– Are Courageous and can face the challenges and issues contributing to poverty and vulnerability in Africa.
– Are Revolutionary in their thinking and actions, and ready to work towards positive transformation of people, communities and the Africa continent.
– Are Enthusiastic to work with the less fortunate, the poor, the vulnerable, and the under-served communities, to see their lives improved holistically.
– Are Accommodative, always ready and willing to fit in with other’s wishes or needs and to offer the best support they can.
– Are Tactful and can deal with others and or with difficult issues easily.
– Are Enduring and can work in hard places with diverse challenges and people until they see positive impact.
Our work is made possible by hundreds of caring individual supporters, a few generous corporations, hardworking volunteers and a team of our dedicated staff, all spread around the globe.
Work Location: Kathama, Malindi, Kenya
Are you passionate about transforming the lives of young people? Do you thrive in an environment where you can collaborate and be the best you can? Do you want to work in an organization that actually makes an impact on people's lives?
- Teaching: Work with other teaching staff to offer quality teaching to the students assigned to you, to ensure that they understand complex concepts and be able to apply them not just in their academic work to pass exams but also in their day to day lives.
- Creating Enabling Environment: Both students and staff need an enabling environment to boost productivity and effectiveness. Must be able seamlessly do this.
- Communication: Be an excellent active listener to hear what students needs are, and communicate the same to relevant persons as stipulated in the organizations laws.
- Role Modelling: Our organization strives to live what we preach. Will be needed to show and live the best quality to be emulated by especially the students.